Aller au contenu

Transfer of school records in Portugal, how it works

As a general rule, requests to transfer school records to Portugal can only be made after September 12. First, the request must be made electronically, on the enrollment portal, and then as a parent or guardian you must go to the school where you wish to enroll your child, in order to formalize the registration of your child in the new school.

Transfer of school records in Portugal, how it works

Who can request a transfer of school records to Portugal?

In general, it is the parents and ...

Subscribe to read the rest of this article

To read the rest of this article, you need to subscribe. Click hereto access the subscription page.

Customer service

One of our tax specialists will answer you as soon as possible

Hello and welcome to VAP Consulting. To quickly get in touch with one of our tax specialists, click on the button below and contact us via WhatsApp. We are here to answer your questions and help you in your professional or expatriation project.